The Tridente area in Rome is the branching-off of three straight streets from the Piazza del Popolo (or “People's Square”). Via del Babuino, Via del Corso and Via di Ripetta are heavily traveled and ancient. Via del Corso is the oldest and most crowded, originally built about 2000 years ago!
1) Il Babuina statue
2) Spanish Steps
3) Piazza del Popolo Churches, fountains & obelisk
4) Tiber River w/Passeggiata di Ripetta
5) Villa Borghese
6) Direction to Vatican City
7) Caffé Greco - oldest café in all of Italy
8) Via Condotti - high end shopping
This area is also known for it's overpriced restaurants, high-end designer shopping, and never-ending stream of action for street photographers. All photos below from April 2009.